We provide all the telecom services that go beyond its function.
Operator facing challenges are extensive and unavoidable. New technology, Coverage, Capacity, and Maximizing the Value of Existing Network Resources, are challenging requirements. Network Planning is crucial services for designing any network.
Unitelworks helps customer not only in Network design but also in expanding rapidly and cost effectively.
As part of the network planning we offer the customers following services
- Study of spectrum requirements
- Network Design and Dimensioning
- Access Network Planning
- Transmission and Synchronization plan
- Switching Network Topology
Radio network planning comprises of radio network dimensioning, planning of the coverage, capacity, frequency allocation and interference analysis. Moreover it includes detailed planning, which concentrate on parameter planning with necessary field measurement.
RF Cell Planning
- Initial dimensioning of the radio network
- CW Propagation model tuning
- Technical site surveys Capacity Planning
- Coverage and capacity planning and analysis
- Addition of new cell sites
- Upgrade of existing cell sites Frequency Planning
- Static frequency allocation
- Frequency hopping (RF hopping or Baseband hopping)
Transmission system is the nervous system of the cellular network. Its potential, robustness & redundancy so defined make the backbone of a stronger cellular network. This makes the planning of transmission system extremely critical component of network planning.
Turn key Access & Backbone planning including Drawing Board design, Radio survey,Network engineering, Radio Network Planning, Frequency planning,Tower loading and BOM (Bill of Material).
Frequency planning in respect of RF Access networking of metropolitan city Backbone for GSM, CDMA,Wimax and other services.
High quality of service in mobile networks is the prerequisite for the commercial success. Continuous optimization is a process, which focuses on checking the network quality continuously and takes actions when needed. It is a more constant way of maintaining good quality in the network, especially when the mobile networks are changing rapidly and more and more customers are being served
- Parameter Configuration Check (OMC Audit)
- Traffic and throughput analysis
- Parameter planning and optimization
- Dropped call analysis
- Handover success analysis
- Drive test analysis
- Interference analysis
- Field measurements and acceptance testing
- Frequency & Strategy Planning
Unitelworks provides placement and deployment of manpower services. We have a databank of qualified professional engineers. Our Human Resource team excels in recruitment and training, which results in retention of skills engineers. Our presence in various countries has unabled us to provide personnel with different cultures, background and varied experience.
We can provide man power for
- Network Planner
- Network Optimization Engineer
- Transmission Planner
- Drive Tester
- Project Manager
- Software Developer
Employee leasing companies offer a plethora of staffing solutions to their clients. It includes:
- Temporary staffing: Enabling the client to respond to short-term temporary and/or flexible manpower needs with specific skill set requirements or for supplementing the workforce. These services could be of a part-time, full-time or job sharing nature.
- Temporary-to-permanent services: The client can hire associates as temporary employees for a trial period of employment; after a satisfactory trial period, a company has the opportunity to add a temporary worker to its permanent staff
- Long-term contract: Corporates can opt to enter into assignments for long-term and indefinite periods of time.
- Managed services: Unitelworksprovides the onsite management of the contingent workforce at the client facility. It retains the responsibility for the supervision of the leased employees as well as the accountability for the results of the facility or function that have been leased.
- Unitelworks also offers contract staffing, flexi-staffing and managed services for telecommunication engineers across the level.
- Technical training Telecom companies requires trained manpower so we at UNITELWORKS design and develop training programs which are tailored to meet specific needs of the organizations. These are based on , in depth assessment and analysis of the existing level of performance, and the level of performance which the organization wishes to achieve.