The Telecommunications industry is one of the most complex industries to operate on a global scale. Telecommunications conglomerates have hundreds of subsidiaries across all five continents, and hundreds of thousands of employees on training. The technology involved is quite heavy as well - with tons of layers, protocols, standards and moving pieces to take care of, both in hardware and software form. All of these are expressed in different terminologies depending on the level and stack an employee operates. Unitelworks addresses all of their training needs in the most cost- and time-efficient manner.
As a Service Provider, your goal is reliable and scalable connectivity to guarantee your end user customer satisfaction while addressing your own monetization and network optimization issues and controlling costs. Our reliable and leading-edge IP services solve traditional network problems relating to speed, scalability, class of service management and traffic engineering.
Unitelworks contains a wide array of critical network services designed for flexibility, scalability, and reliability to help solve the most difficult problems facing enterprises and service providers. Customers can select the appropriate Unitelworks service feature sets to meet their evolving network requirements. Features such as Network Address Translation (NAT), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), and Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP) can be easily deployed individually or in combination with each other across a wide range of Cisco hardware.
Unitelworks IP Services comprises many basic and advanced building blocks that enable customers to:
- Deploy an IP network with basic end-to-end IP connectivity
- Manage their IP addressing requirements from a central location
- Control the IP addressing scheme used throughout their network
- Provide redundancy at major network connection points
Fibre Optics Service
Telecom optics is a rapidly changing industry where it is crucial to keep pace with fast-moving product trends. The Telecom Optics business within Unitelworks's Optics division can help designers of telecom optics products – e.g., Ethernet switches, DWDM long-haul networks, metro systems and last mile solution providers – save costs and get to market sooner.
Our comprehensive services cover the entire life-cycle of a network, including:
- Requirement Analysis, OFC Network Design, Route Survey and Network Optimization
- Vendor Selection, Material Management, Project Planning
- Project Execution, Project Monitoring, Rerouting, As-built-drawings & documentation, overall Project Management
- Dark fiber testing, AT, Audit, Handover, System Integration
- OFC Maintenance and Warranty/AMC support